Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cruising in the Carribean @ Christmastime

We had a wonderful Christmas break, and unfortunately I am just sitting down now to write about it, mostly due to the fact that I have a bad cold and I am making myself "rest" by blogging. Anyhow, we left the week before Christmas and flew into San Juan to board our ship "The Serenade of the Seas" which took us to: Dominica, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, St. Croix, & Barbados! We had a blast kayaking, para sailing, swimming, sight-seeing, shopping and of course EATING! Here are some photos to highlight our week!







I'll post more photos later.. there are many many more!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck! That looks so fun! I assume that is Keith belly-flopping...so funny big an audience he had.

Luke & Natalie said...

I'm so jealous that you got to get out of this cold weather and spend some time in the beautiful warm areas of the world. Don't forget to invite me next time!

Steven and Kari said...

It looks like you had a Freaking Awesome Time! Good For You! We need to get together soon!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

K how fun is that?! Matt and I are cruise shopping right now and that looks incredible tempting. Meanwhile, thanks for making Ali get a blog! (Haha, I'm just assuming it was you that nudged her that way.) And I'm excited to be blog friends ourselves. And to play in real life, too. Perhaps you & Ali should roadtrip to visit the sun soon... yes?