Tuesday, February 9, 2010

rockin' around the Christmas tree....

...it seems as though the only time I update our blog is when I'm sick! I need to do something about this or I'm going to loose the last few that actually read this! I am so late on posting about Christmas but I figure better late then never! Here are some photos to highlight Christmas morning...

Santa brought me a new coat... with real fur! I'm so lucky, I can't wait to wear it outside!!.. oh wait, I already have and it's super warm!Here is our tree, it's in a sad state after not being watered for over a week while we were cruising in the Caribbean! oops..
I made this cute "Christmas countdown" this year.. my Mom gave it to me as a gift and I got to make it when I was in Chicago around Thanksgiving! Thanks Melissa for the adorable idea and for ordering everything, and great gift idea Mom!
Here is one of Brian's only smiling moments.. he prefers to make other silly faces. He got a ratchet set he had been looking for for a long time...

I got another pair of my favorite jeans....
Santa gave Brian a new mug for his Orange Juice...Holy Cow.. $100 bucks to the movies!!! Thanks B, we'll have to plan a movie marathon now!

Brian picked this out the day before Christmas because I told him I needed one more thing.. so he got an Impact Wrench
The remains, after taking the tree out, we had to dispose of it on Christmas Day because it was SO dead! That tends to happen when you don't water it!!
All in all we had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by friends and family, we were able to drive to New Mexico and spend time with my family.. unfortunately I forgot to take pictures.... I only have one, and it's a b&m classic...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!! Your christmas pictures are adorable! My favorite is the first one with you in your new coat and boots. LOVE IT! I always love reading your cute blog posts, even if you do only update it when you're sick! Ha ha :) Speaking of that, I am sad you're still sick, poor girl!! We need to get you feeling better! Love you my dear!

Rach said...

OH MY GOSH, you guys are so cute! I'm always afraid you're done blogging, but it's so awesome when you do! PS: CAN WE PLEASE HANG OUT?! I would love to do lunch with you or something!!

Joe and Annie said...

Thanks for the update!