Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Four Wheeling in Spanish Fork Canyon

For Austin's last weekend here we decided to head up Spanish Fork Canyon and go Four Wheeling. We had a great time.. we spent all day up there! The weather was perfect & the scenery unforgettable!

One of the best parts was going to Cabin Ridge and seeing all the trees Brian & Keith inscribed in the summers of '94, '95 & '96.

Oh and another funny thing... the engine's started to putter right as we were approaching our decent so we put them on reserve for a minute.. then coasted the entire way down! That was some good planning... or good luck because we forgot to bring a gas can!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you've had a fun summer (a lot better than moving)! John and I used to 4-wheel up American Fork Canyon all the time when we were engaged. We still go but not as much. It's a blast!

leannewitney said...

Where up Sp. Fork canyon do you go? We love to ride up Diamond Fork- and my husband has ridden on a ton of other trails... Looks like fun! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are SO dang cute! Looks like you have had an awesome summer! I miss you guys, I can't wait to get together when we get back! ONLY 8 WEEKS LEFT TO GO!!!

Kristy said...

How in the world are you!?!?! Thank you for the input on my blog! I so want a kitchenaid AND a bosch! Hopefully I'll be able to have both soon! Look at my blog for my wedding announcement. You are totally invited!!!

Day by Day Design said...

Hey girl!! We are doing a small college get together if you would like to come. I think it will be the second weekend in December! I would love to see you again! Hope you can come!