Wednesday, April 2, 2008

...lots of fun

Easter Sunday @ Grandmas

My darling husband made me a wonderful dinner last night because I was so exhausted from work! I took a two hour nap when I got home! After dinner I started feeling really sick... my stomach felt like it was going to explode so Brian went and got me some Coke just in case the Chicken we ate had gone bad (it had been in the fridge over the weekend). I fell back asleep and he carried me to bed and pulled the covers over me. He is SO sweet. This morning when I woke up I had a headache and still felt pretty nasty, but needless to say I went to work and now I am home trying to rest... but I am blogging instead! Go figure!

Last weekend we went up to Jackson Hole, WY to visit the fam, who came in from Chicago to Ski.We had a blast, but unfortunately I did not take any pictures! I know that sounds so ridiculous for me!!

The Weekend before that was Easter, and we spent the day at Grandma's! My cute cousin Lindsey got engaged!


And among other things we had "Fresh Squeezed" Lemonade (my personal favorite), we had two easter egg hunts,

Me & Brian, trying to find Eggs... I found one in the dryer vent!

and some birthday cheer for Connor, my 10 year old cousin! After that we all kind of sat around, talked, played games and enjoyed one anothers' company.
Lauren, Steve, and Grandpa...playing the piano

We are so glad to have such wonderful family, thank you Grandma and Grandpa for such a wonderful day!






2 comments:

Doug and Brandy said...

That sounds like lots of fun. well, the easter egg hunt does! I love adult easter egg hunts!

Pierce Family said...

I miss you too Megan!! You live in Springville? Cause my mom lives in Spanish Fork and that is CLOSE!! Well, maybe next time I am down I will have to call you and say hi! How are you and your husband doing?