Wednesday, April 23, 2008

....a day in the life

I bet you are wondering what has been happening in the lives of the Wilson Family? A few weekends ago, Brian surprised me and took me to a Bee's Baseball game (the Salt Lake City Minor League).. and then out to dinner with our good friends. We ate at a delicious place in Salt Lake.. I can't remember what it is called, but when I remember I will let you know! Big Cheese.... my favorite way to smile
Franklin Covey Field
One of the Big "B"'s of my life
The Bee's loosing... for the first time this season

On Monday afternoon I came down with the Stomach flu and it has kept me down and out since then.. I made myself run errands yesterday because I was getting so stressed out.. I went to just about everywhere, but I am pretty sure the thing that "cured" my stomach flu was the Pizza from "Smokehouse" in Orem... it is my absolute favorite, .... or maybe it was because I hadn't eaten in 2 days!!

This is quite a great day... pretty much because it is the last day of classes this semester! So awesome.. now I only have 2 more semesters to go! I can't wait to have my own classroom!

Well.. I had better go pay attention to my professor!!

b&m

1 comments:

Kasi French said...

... remember how we live close and never see each other! Thank goodness we have that mutual friend (who you call brother) getting married at the end of the month! Can't wait to catch up!