Tuesday, March 18, 2008

...gather together

This past weekend was a blast, I spent the afternoon on Saturday with my girlfriend Rachel and her adorable daughter Lily, I got some cute things to decorate my living room with, I will post pictures when it is complete. Brian spent all day Saturday with his brother Craig, helping him work on his car! When he finally cam home at 7:30pm, we went out to eat at Black Angus. Sunday was a little more relaxing, we had Stake Conference, and then we just sat around and slept the entire afternoon. Craig & Emily came to visit Sunday night as well, and she gave us one of her amazing paintings of the Savior. Last night we went to the Jazz game, we had a blast! I even got lucky enough to be on the "jumbo-tron", also known as, the huge TV in the middle of the arena!

The adorable....Lily Lyman!!


our Date at Black Angus.....
...Emily's Painting....

2 comments:

Luke & Natalie said...

Megan, I love being able to see what is going on with you guys. I'm so excited to see you at Easter (you are coming right?) I hope everything is going well with you guys and we miss you!

Jamie said...

So that is what you do when you don't have kid, HAVE LOADS OF FUN WITH YOUR HUSBAND AND FRIENDS! Yes, we will be there Sunday, can't wait to see everyone!