Thursday, March 6, 2008

date night...

We decided to go out on thursday night, because we are taking a "sick day" tomorrow to go snowmobiling. Since it seems to be getting warmer everyday.. we figured this was probably our last chance to get some good sledding in!
Tonight Brian took me to Red Robin, we had some Strawberry Lemonade, Spinach Dip & an Amazing Burger... after our dinner we stopped at Harmon's for a few things.... Brian has made up his mind that the only way he will go grocery shopping is if he can ride in the "motorized" cart....

So.. I figured these pictures were somewhat self explanatory.. he kept running into me (of course on purpose!)


I think was an attempt to justify the cart..

aren't we just dashing...

didn't you know picking out cereal takes a lot of concentration...

SELF EXPLANATORY

2 comments:

Abs said...

this brings back great memories...wal mart anyone??

Doug and Brandy said...

LOL! I love that you are still having fun even after you are married! Those are really fun things to do!! I have done that on a few occasions. We have totally made fools out of ourselves doing this at walmart!