Wednesday, February 27, 2008

....what a week

Yesterday had to have been one of the worst days this year... as of yet! Work went really smoothly in the morning, and I figured the afternoon would go something like that... but that is the opposite of what actually transpired! Needless to say, I am pretty sure one job is plenty of work... but I decided somewhere in my "little" brain that I needed to do more with my life.. so I accepted a position as a Nanny for a family in Lehi. I only work two days a week in the afternoons... but the last 2 times I have been watching them have been the worst so far! There are three children, twins who are almost four, and a 2 1/2 year old boy. ALL THREE are NOT potty trained! Oh joy... and I little one stopped taking naps yesterday... it was not good... the kids were throwing toys at each other, dumping the crayons all over the floor, drawing on the table, they broke a dining room table chair, and decided to take the legs of it and start hitting things around the house... then the two year old went upstairs while I was trying to clean up the mess they made elsewhere and he threw a trash can from the banister... it broke too! Joy to the world.. no one will listen to me! It was wretched.. oh did I forget to tell you I cleaned out poop from the little girls underwear and changed the little boys nasty diaper! .. .I decided to let Sarah walk around with just underwear on... because with her track record.. .she would poop again in the afternoon,so I figured it would be one less thing to change! So.. there is more to tell, but then I would feel as though I was venting way too much... and that isn't what I want my blog for! I am posting pictures of my rotten day...

Today went much better than yesterday, probably because I decided I couldn't do two jobs anymore! I figured I have enough stress in my life being a wife, sister, daughter, student, and teachers aide, ... oh and a ward missionary! I'll keep you posted as to how my new found "free time" goes!

2 comments:

Doug and Brandy said...

That is aweful!! I can't believe that! You sound like you are soooo busy!

Abs said...

doesn't that make you excited to be a mom? HAHAHAHAHA.