Monday, February 25, 2008

Snow Days...





We have had a great two weeks! They have been busy but very fun! Last weekend Keith came and spent the weekend at our house and went snowmobiling with Brian on Saturday... pictures to follow. This past weekend we went to Logan with our good friends Adam & Jen. The Aggies had a big win, and we truly enjoyed being back in the Spectrum because we don't get to go very often! Saturday I spent the day with my future "sister", and my two best friends Annie & Abby. We went shopping, out to eat, and of course got our nails done!
Tonight we hosted a Family Home Evening for the young married couples in our ward who do not have any kids. It turned out great, although we only had 2 couples show we had a great time talking, eating and sharing the "stories of our lives"!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Super cute! I'll add you to my list. It was nice talking to you, too.

Abs said...

how did you get such a cute background??

Doug and Brandy said...

I am so excited you have a blog! Welcome to the bloggin to world! Check out our blogl: barnettfamilypigs.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Your blog is so cute! ... just like you!

Day by Day Design said...

Yay for Blogs! I am so glad you have one! I am much better at keeping in contact on this than facebook. Glad to see you are doing well!

The Young's said...

Sounds like life is going well! :)