Wednesday, October 15, 2008

....family in town

My family came to visit us the first week in October and we sure had a great time being together, I just wanted to post a few photos from our night at Buca di Beppo..almost a smile...
we celebrated Brian's birthday since mom, dad, joey & dave wouldn't be around at the end of October
This is the bust of Pope John Paul... it was pretty funny sitting in the middle of the table!
Steve & Lauren
& the Parents... how cute

Needless to say, we have a great time being together!

B&M

3 comments:

Rach said...

Your family is so cute! Yes, they may hate me, but I remember what a fun summer we had in Chicago. They are such good people! Did the kids get to come visit too?

Kasi French said...

How I love those Rules!!

Doug and Brandy said...

You look just like your mom! She is beautiful!! I am excited for your workshop!