Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my office...

Last week I finally ordered a desk for my office! I have been using Brian's... but it is just getting way too cluttered, so... I decided to do something about it!

Brian & I just assembled the desk this afternoon, I hung the Making Memories Scrapbook Shelf & then made the White Tin Magnet Board a few days ago.. I know what you're thinking.. I am SO thrifty... well, wait until you see my work up close...

Anyhow! I love the new Office/Guest Bedroom! My favorite colors... Red, Black & White!
Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions on ways to make this even better!


M

3 comments:

Rach said...

That's it, Lily and I are moving in!! I LOVE this room...you have serious talent for decorating. You should post more pics of your house, I love the whole thing!

Doug and Brandy said...

I love your new office! It looks great! You are such a wonderful decorator! You should do it for a living! I am back in town now! I will call you soon!

Brooke S said...

Meg,
What a cute and inspiring room. That bed spread totally Rocks... I love RED!!!!!

Your new job is in a very dangerous place.... Just think of all the things you could first! Good luck!

We will have to get crafty sometime together..

Hugs
Brooke