Saturday, October 18, 2008

...a hunting we will go.... a hunting we will go...

Brian & his friend Nate have become obsessed with shooting Ducks & Quail and things that fly.. so I thought I would post a picture of the latest and greatest. You should be glad I am not posting the picture of the other side of this bird..
As for me... while Brian is out "hunting and gathering" for the family I am home making a mess of my office, I just finished my "Recipe Tin" which turned out SO dang cute... I was thinking about doing a workshop for this... let me know if you would be interested...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is Brian's looking regarding his excitment for the bird or the tin? I think it's cute. Honestly, you can't get a Wilson boy to think any creation is cute.

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

He actually thought it was really cute.. the excitement was in fact for the photo being taken, you know how Brian is with the camera!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

The box is so cute!!!! You are so talented....I'm going to go brag to all my friends about my extremely talented sister!