Wednesday, July 9, 2008

...summer time

..............i have so much to write about because I haven't posted in forever! first off, I told you I would post some pictures from my trip in Logan... so this one was taken at Olive Garden with Annie & Abby (for Annie's early birthday)...after my week in Logan I came home & we went to the Lehi Roundup Rodeo with our good friends Matt & Jodi, we had a blast even though not that many cowboy rode the bull for the whole eight seconds! (For those of you who are not "Rodeo" friendly, a cowboy must stay on the bull for eight seconds to even get a score).
Me & Jodi @ the Rodeo
...he must be looking at his darling "cowgirl"

Then for the fourth of July we went to Jackson Hole WY to see my Dad's parents, we had a wonderful time but I didn't take any pictures while we were there, my sister-in-law Lauren did though, so i'll post those... we went tubbing down the Snake River while we were there and we had a blast, I did get pretty banged up from all the rocks and branches but it was still a great time. oh.. and how could I forget the temperature of the water had to be below ZERO!Eating our "snow cones" @ the Grand Teton Music Festival on the 4th

.... we pass through Wilson WY on our way to and from Nana & Pop's house, so we just had to snap a shot

Yesterday, Matt & Jodi came over for Jodi's 24th Birthday celebration! We ate dinner together & I made a Chocolate Ganche cake, which I just had to photograph.... so you can look at it and imagine just how good it would taste.. . without the calories. Matt & Brian have just about the same personality so getting both boys to smile in the same picture was practically impossible!
the delicacy... Me & Jodi (the birthday bash)

...the impossible picture (at least the girls are smiling!)

I have also been spending my extra time.... since it is summer... decorating my house, so this is just a little something I put up in our bedroom...
..and last but certainly NOT least, I have decided to start working with an Athletic Personal Trainer to loose some weight and get ready for my second marathon... so I will keep you posted on how things are going in terms of my weight loss goals and such... today was such a hard workout!! We worked on quads, hamstrings, back, abs, and obliques, I just about died... and now I can barely walk! One awesome thing about this whole regiment is that I got a new Polar Heart Rate Monitor & Watch, I love them! Anyhow... I won't bore you with details, but that is what is new with us!!


M

2 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Dude!! You totally came to Logan and didnt come see me! I am wicked sad!! You better call me the next time you are even close!!! ok?!?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian and Meg,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Wilson to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane